You're invited to join an amazing group of women for a day of refreshing, inspiration and fun. Live music, breakout sessions to help with work-life balance and dressing for success. Gentlemen, you're welcomed to bring that special lady in your life, mom, daughter, sister, etc. We hope you can join us!
* Keynote Speaker Ralonda Cunningham
* Highlights from her upcoming book: Prayer & Eucalyptus-A Sassy Toolkit to Victory!
* Live Female DJ
* Two Breakout Session Options:
* Work Life Balance with Fitness & Quick Nutritious Meals
* Dressing with Confidence Work or Play with Tamara Bowie-Palmer
Tamara Bowie-Palmer is your modern-day fashionista. She graduated from the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising (FIDM) in 2009 with a degree in Fashion Merchandise and Marketing. She not only has nine years of experience in merchandise marketing, she has more than thirteen years of experience as a personal stylist. She loves to see the light that comes through the face of those who love how they look. She’s passionate about helping people feel and look their best. She wants you to take pride in how you look, and believes that if you know you look good, you will ultimately feel good. Tamara has worked for Nordstrom, Forever 21, and Sears, so she can style individuals of any personality, and any age. She is a wife and a mother of five boys.
* Wellness Gift Basket Raffle
* Light Refreshments